Tabletop marketing products are a fantastic way to let customers know what specials and menu items you have available, all while promoting your particular brand. Read on to discover different types of tabletop holders and which one might be right for your restaurant.
• Acrylic Stands. Acrylic stands can be two-, three-, or six-sided. This type of tabletop marketing is best for showcasing eye-catching images and photographs featuring only a few special items. Acrylic has the advantage of being sturdy and easy to clean.
• Leatherette. Leatherette is available in an A-frame design or as a three-sided stand. A leatherette A-frame stand is ideal for a more upscale look and can be especially effective for describing specials such as featured wines. Coil bound menu inserts are also available and are ideal for wine lists as well as drink and dessert menus.
• Wood Table Stands. Wood is a versatile option because it looks great in just about any type of restaurant, from casual to upscale. Wood table stands can also be engraved with your restaurant's name and/or logo. Hanging stands, flip style and top loading styles are all available in wood. This type of stand lends itself particularly well to cocktail and appetizer menus, though top loading menus can work for entrees as well.
• Plastic. A budget-friendly choice, plastic flip menus are another great option for showcasing drinks, desserts and appetizers. Plastic flip menus are durable and can hold up to 10 page protectors.
• Heat Seal Stands. Also an economic choice, three-sided heat seal stands are top loading and close with a magnetic flange. Printed inserts slide easily in and out of clear vinyl pockets. These tabletop holders are great for advertising specials and promotions.
Most tabletop holders are six inches tall, with varying widths, though custom sizes are often available.