We all know that giveaways with a company’s logo are popular as we have all received some sort of branded product at an event, festival or even at the grocery store. A company simply giving out a promotional product is good for brand visibility at the time the product is distributed, but having customers keep that product is the goal. As a company, you don’t want to waste money on a promotional product that is just thrown away.
According to the 2016 Global Advertising Specialties Impression Study by the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), in the United States promotional t-shirts are owned by 58% of the population and drinkware comes in second with 53%.(1) In this blog post, we will look at the popularity of drinkware and list the top five reasons why we think drinkware should be considered when ordering your company’s next promotional product:
1) Variety –There are many options to choose from when selecting the right drinkware for your company’s promotional product. From your coffee in the morning to an after dinner drink, there is a glassware option to fit every occasion and budget. Drinkware options include coffee cups, water bottles, glasses, travel mugs, koozies, pint glasses and more. Those options can be made out of ceramic, steel, paper, glass, aluminum, plastic and more. With so many options, what will you choose?
2) Visibility – Drinkware is on desks, in cars, in hands while taking public transportation and can be seen in various other places. Your company has the availability to receive many impressions and interactions when your logo is on promotional drinkware. Provide your customers and employees a promotional product that will make them think of your company every time the product is used. Build loyalty and awareness with branded drinkware.
3) Versatility – Promotional drinkware can be used for numerous events. Schools can have drinkware made in their school colors and sell it as a fundraiser. Drinkware can also be used as raffle prizes, at trade shows, store openings, special events and for other occasions. You may even want to keep a few products handy for a quick gift for an employee or customer.
4) Customization – What’s fun about drinkware is that one size doesn’t fit all, and with the variety of options comes the variety of ways to customize your product. From the size, shape, color, logo imprint and material, you can customize a product that fits with your company's logo and brand colors.
5) Usefulness – Unlike many promotional products, drinkware is something that everyone uses. As mentioned previously, 53% of the United States’ population owns drinkware. Knowing that drinkware is used, why not try it for your next promotional product?
1 - Global Advertising Specialties Impression Study by the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI). Accessed April 15, 2016. http://media.asicentral.com/resources/impressions-study-2016.pdf