When it’s time to print a regular document, you probably do not think twice about printing your document on a regular piece of paper. Paper is great for printing everyday documents but what if you want to print on a material that is a little stronger, and will hold up to tears and spills? What if you could print on a material that looks like paper but contains no paper from trees? SuperFlex Synthetic is that material and has many uses which makes it a perfect material for printing, for any business! From printing your marketing materials and business cards, to printing menus for restaurants, as well product tags for a retail establishments and informational sheets for a professional business, there are endless ways to use SuperFlex Synthetic!
Here’s what one customer said about SuperFlex:
"We love our new menus! The SuperFlex menu holds up much better than lamination. We have had these since September  and the menus still look brand new. I would highly recommend the SuperFlex material for any restaurant’s menus." - Jim Hanking, Dodie's Place
Any printed information that needs to last should be printed on SuperFlex Synthetic! We are returning to the post from when we first introduced this versatile material to show "Why You Should Print on SuperFlex Synthetic for Your Next Project"!
Why You Should Print on SuperFlex Synthetic for Your Next Project
Original Post Date: December 22, 2015. Revised: August 2, 2016.
Menu Designs is excited to announce a new material option for printing menus called SuperFlex Synthetic. At first glance SuperFlex looks like paper but is actually a durable, simulated paper that contains no paper from trees. To the touch the material is smooth, but you are also able to feel the durability of SuperFlex and the high quality of the material. SuperFlex comes in different thickness for different menu uses and ranges in sizes from 4”x6” to 11”x17”.
Here’s why we think you should choose SuperFlex Synthetic material for your next print project:
· Documents printed on SuperFlex are digitally printed for a professional look. With digital printing the colors pop and the brightness is retained for long lasting vibrant colors.
· SuperFlex is built to hold up! SuperFlex is extremely durable and tear resistant. While this material may look like laminated paper, the material is much sturdier and will continue to hold up even with frequent use.
· In a messy environment? Food and drinks can spill, leaving you with a mess to clean up. With SuperFlex you will not have to worry about your documents getting ruined with a spill. Superflex Synthetic can easily be wiped clean even from sticky sauces and caked on food. This material is also waterproof as well as grease, scuff and stain resistant.
· With laminated documents, moisture and water can seep inside. Moisture and water wipe right off with SuperFlex. Wanting to use SuperFlex for a pool or beach menu? Consider adding an extra coating to protect your menus from sunscreen.
· SuperFlex comes in many different sizes and thickness. Not only do we have the ability to fold certain thicknesses of Superflex, some thicknesses are also able to be die cut, embossed and perforated.
· Looking for an eco-friendly product? Some of the SuperFlex products are recyclable; just ask us which ones.
There are endless uses for SuperFlex! What printed materials will you print using SuperFlex Synthetic?