Stay Classy With Leather Menu Covers
Delicious food and outstanding service are absolutely required for every successful restaurant. However, without a great ambiance to go with it, you're missing an important part of the equation. The following is a list of tips that will help you keep things classy.
• Start at the door. When it comes to first impressions, there's nothing that speaks louder than your restaurant's front door. The materials your door is made out of, how heavy or light your door is and even the type — or lack of — doorknobs communicates information about your restaurant or brand. If you want your guests to know they are walking into somewhere classy, make sure the door they walk through sets up that expectation.
• Make a statement with your menus. Simply using leather menus is an easy way to continue your message to customers that they can expect a particular level of cuisine and service. Leather menus are available in a wide variety of customizable designs so you are sure to find one that's perfect for your particular eatery.
• Wait staff uniforms. Every employee at your restaurant is a brand ambassador. Your wait staff's appearance says a lot about your restaurant so staff uniforms should be chosen accordingly. Celebrity fashion designers have been known to design wait staff uniforms so there are plenty of classy options available.
• Lighting. Lighting design is both an art and science. Different types of lighting affect mood and even appetite in different ways. Low lighting can be relaxing and candlelight romantic. However, there should always be adequate task lighting for staff.
• Restrooms. Remember that your restrooms make a big impression on diners as well. You can have the classiest dining room on the planet but if your restroom is dirty or unattractive, it's a turnoff your diners won't soon forget.
Stay classy with these easy-to-implement tips.