Is Your Country Club Ready for the Season?
For the warmer states, country club season is quickly approaching and preparation time is running out. There is a lot to think about in terms of supplies, presentation, and organization so your club is prepared to hit the ground running when the northerners come back in town.
Jamie Douglas wrote an informative article on ensuring your clubhouse is ready for the upcoming season. She points out what members expect to see when they come back to their beloved club and how to prepare for the high expectations that members expect from their club management.
We recommend taking Jamie's tips and advice for blowing member expectations out of the water. Enjoy and let us know what you think about our clubhouse preparation measures.
When you think of country clubs, words such as “high-end” and “elite” probably come to mind. There is a certain level of sophistication one expects when visiting a country club, and as a country club you want to make sure you are meeting (and exceeding) that level of expectation. From your golf greens to your facilities, these are all features that need to be top notch.
In addition to these highly noticeable details, there are other details that you shouldn’t forget. Now is the perfect time to start taking inventory of your resources and determine what may be needed for the season. Part of your preparation for the season should include reviewing your marketing products and displays that are promoting your club. These are the products that display information that can help sales of a particular drink at the bar, promote golf lessons given by your golf pro or assist with boosting the participation of an upcoming golf tournament.
As you are reviewing your current marketing products, consider your return from these products during the past year. Were these products memorable? Did customers inquire about what was displayed? It’s important to understand that not all marketing products are created equal, and if your marketing products aren’t working, it’s time for a change.
Your marketing products should be reflective of the quality products that you have to offer your country club guests. Here are a few products with a high-end look that will show off your country club offerings, and your guests will be sure to notice:
• Menu Covers - Choose leatherette menu covers for a classic look that you will be proud to show off to your clientele. Our custom menu covers can be embossed with your country club's name or logo, or can feature an insertable window design. Another material with an upscale look is cork, and your guests can opt for the real thing or go for our faux option. Either way, this is a material that will be sure to get the attention of your guests.
• Drink Menus – Beverage sales can be a great source of revenue for a business. Knowing this, you want to do what you can to help maximize beverage sales. Create an attractive presentation of your beverages with a drink menu by Menu Designs. Choose one of our ring binder-style drink menu covers to display an extensive drink menu, or a simple clipboard style to showcase a curated selection of wine or cocktails.
Remember, Menu Designs is a custom manufacturer so the menu design possibilities are endless. We can make one-of-a-kind wine and drink menu covers for country club.
• Check Presenters - Receiving the check is often the final interaction a guest has with your establishment. Ensure you leave a lasting impression on your guests by choosing a quality check presenter with a logo to present your check. Check presenters are available in a variety of styles and designs, can be embossed with your country club's logo and can also be customized to match your other menus and marketing displays.
• Placemats - A vinyl or leatherette placemat embossed with your logo and date established provides just the right accent for your tables. Choose from a variety of sizes, styles and colors.
• Pool Menus - While your pool menus should still maintain the general look and feel of your country club, their location allows for a different look. Consider using a menu board, acrylic menu, or, if you really want to cut loose and have fun, a customized beach ball drink menu. You certainly won't have to worry about your menus getting wet! If the beach ball is a little much but you are looking for a menu that will stand up to water, then you need to check out our SuperFlex synthetic material for menus!
Remember, your guests expect the best! With Menu Designs, there are numerous options to choose from to make sure you are offering the best!